Collected by June MacKinnon
144 Wenlin St, Wuhua Qu, Kunming Shi, Yunnan Sheng, China, 650031
I actually have dreams about their food.. This is a really popular place with Kunming locals. You’ll find lots of families come here to enjoy some Yunnan classics. It can get pretty busy and closes early (try to go before 20:00). It’s a simple...
Wuhua, Kunming, Yunnan, China
My favourite cafe in Kunming, it’s a beautiful little 80 year old house, with lovely decorations and furniture. It’s VERY small but this just makes it even more special, sitting on cushions or little stools it feels like a relaxed afternoon at...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter