Collected by Kuldip Gadhvi
Kuldip Gadhvi′s Wishlist
Khavda, Gujarat 370510, India
Khavda is a village that was once home to generations of skilled potters! Ibrahim Bhai, a national award winning potter is out of town but his son Abdul is at the wheel at his home, working on a mug. He and his father are the only ones who still...
Nirona, Gujarat 370001, India
Driving through Kutch in rural India, we turned into the town of Nirona on a whisper that there were some interesting crafts created there. We asked some locals who directed us to just keep walking along the dusty track. On what seemed like a road...
D 109, Rotary Colony, Ravalwadi Relocation Site, Near Engineering College, Rotary Nagar, Bhuj, Gujarat 370001, India
Kutch region is exciting. It is huge, historic and full of surprises. Its history is long and interesting and this shows in its proud people. If you are looking for Off the beaten trails in India. You Could enjoy driving through the Rann of Kutch,...
Hodka, Gujarat 370510, India
I never dreamed I would ever visit Gujarat. I had no inclination until my cousin moved for work and I ended up visiting her. I discovered small villages, talented award winning weavers, and NGOs working to resurrect a dying art - weaving. Hodka is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local