Just outside the Lake Gardens is the National Museum, home to Malaysia’s most comprehensive collection of historical objects. Malay royal palaces inspired the museum’s exterior design, but it doesn’t feel imposing. Exhibited...
This pale-blue-and-white market might look like it's straight out of Miami Beach, but it was actually built in 1888 by the British. Its airy corridors are lined with shops selling handicrafts, clothing and accessories, and even local...
To better understand the artistry of Malaysian handicrafts, take a walk around this complex of artists’ studios. You’ll get an in-depth look at how traditional Malaysian crafts, like batik textiles, are made; you can even try your hand...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating