Just outside the Lake Gardens is the National Museum, home to Malaysia’s most comprehensive collection of historical objects. Malay royal palaces inspired the museum’s exterior design, but it doesn’t feel imposing. Exhibited...
This pale-blue-and-white market might look like it's straight out of Miami Beach, but it was actually built in 1888 by the British. Its airy corridors are lined with shops selling handicrafts, clothing and accessories, and even local...
To better understand the artistry of Malaysian handicrafts, take a walk around this complex of artists’ studios. You’ll get an in-depth look at how traditional Malaysian crafts, like batik textiles, are made; you can even try your hand...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years