Just outside the Lake Gardens is the National Museum, home to Malaysia’s most comprehensive collection of historical objects. Malay royal palaces inspired the museum’s exterior design, but it doesn’t feel imposing. Exhibited...
This pale-blue-and-white market might look like it's straight out of Miami Beach, but it was actually built in 1888 by the British. Its airy corridors are lined with shops selling handicrafts, clothing and accessories, and even local...
To better understand the artistry of Malaysian handicrafts, take a walk around this complex of artists’ studios. You’ll get an in-depth look at how traditional Malaysian crafts, like batik textiles, are made; you can even try your hand...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May