Just outside the Lake Gardens is the National Museum, home to Malaysia’s most comprehensive collection of historical objects. Malay royal palaces inspired the museum’s exterior design, but it doesn’t feel imposing. Exhibited...
This pale-blue-and-white market might look like it's straight out of Miami Beach, but it was actually built in 1888 by the British. Its airy corridors are lined with shops selling handicrafts, clothing and accessories, and even local...
To better understand the artistry of Malaysian handicrafts, take a walk around this complex of artists’ studios. You’ll get an in-depth look at how traditional Malaysian crafts, like batik textiles, are made; you can even try your hand...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum