Just outside the Lake Gardens is the National Museum, home to Malaysia’s most comprehensive collection of historical objects. Malay royal palaces inspired the museum’s exterior design, but it doesn’t feel imposing. Exhibited...
This pale-blue-and-white market might look like it's straight out of Miami Beach, but it was actually built in 1888 by the British. Its airy corridors are lined with shops selling handicrafts, clothing and accessories, and even local...
To better understand the artistry of Malaysian handicrafts, take a walk around this complex of artists’ studios. You’ll get an in-depth look at how traditional Malaysian crafts, like batik textiles, are made; you can even try your hand...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys