Collected by Kristy Artello
Kristy Artello′s Wishlist
412 S Cherry St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
Spooky! Hollywood Cemetery is a haunted adventure worth seeing. The grounds are enormous, and at the end overlook the James River. Jefferson Davis, two U.S. Presidents, many Confederate generals are buried here. Although there are many legends...
1000 Bank St, Richmond, VA 23218, USA
Gorgeously pristine white, the Virginia Capitol is a special state capitol worthy of a visit. Tours are free every hour, given by Virginia enthusiasts. You will also see where many scenes from the recent Lincoln movie were filmed.
416 E Grace St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
This city is a new destination for food pilgrims. At Pasture (shown above), nibble from small plates of creamy pimento cheese on Ritz crackers; at the Roosevelt, try the rutabaga gratin with peanut sauce; then pick up some Rappahannock River...
Shockoe Bottom, Richmond, VA, USA
In an attempt to bring a little color and interest to the attention-starved night club district in Richmond and the river front, numerous local and National artists were commissioned to create giant street art murals on many of the buildings and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now