Collected by Kristi Desai
Kristi Desai′s Wishlist
5 Từ Hoa Công Chúa, Quảng An, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội 10000, Vietnam
The city’s largest lake, known locally as Ho Tay and situated just northwest of the Hanoi Old Quarter, plays home to this whitewashed hotel whose layout mimics the form of an open lotus flower. The main building houses about half the rooms,...
1 Lê Thánh Tông, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
35-37 Phố Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
This 38-room hotel on a bustling Old Quarter street has restaurants, bars, and travel agencies as neighbors. Out front, painted iron tables and chairs enable guests to soak in the street life, watch as roadside food hawkers sell their wares, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local