Collected by Kristi Desai
Kristi Desai′s Wishlist
5 Từ Hoa Công Chúa, Quảng An, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội 10000, Vietnam
The city’s largest lake, known locally as Ho Tay and situated just northwest of the Hanoi Old Quarter, plays home to this whitewashed hotel whose layout mimics the form of an open lotus flower. The main building houses about half the rooms,...
1 Lê Thánh Tông, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
35-37 Phố Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
This 38-room hotel on a bustling Old Quarter street has restaurants, bars, and travel agencies as neighbors. Out front, painted iron tables and chairs enable guests to soak in the street life, watch as roadside food hawkers sell their wares, and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun