Collected by Elizabeth Gossard
Szczepańska 5, 31-011 Kraków, Poland
Krakow’s medieval skyline is best viewed from the top—at the roof-level Sky Bar of Hotel Stary, which also happens to be a solid choice for accommodations. For your first beer of the night, order any type of Zywiec, Poland’s...
Sienna 12, 31-041 Kraków, Poland
A five-minute walk from the main market square and you’re at Kogel Mogel, a cozy, velvet-curtained spot for traditional Polish cuisine. On the cheeky menu, printed to look like a Communist newspaper, watch out for the pierogies and the house...
plac Dominikański 6, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Though a smaller city in comparison to most, Krakow does not shy away from nightlife. Inside Prozak, of one of it's most booming clubs, is a brightly lit reminder to go home. On weekends, people don't begin arriving until midnight and the party...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign