Kotor's Top 10
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
The scenic 20-minute drive from Kotor to the seaside town of Perast culminates with a lovely boat ride to the manmade island of Gospa od Skrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks). Legend has it that for more than 250 years sailors threw rocks at this site...
- 1 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 2 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 3 Road Trips Art Stars, High-Altitude Wines, and a Remote National Park: The Ultimate Colorado Road Trip
- 4 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 5 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?