Kotor's Top 10
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
The scenic 20-minute drive from Kotor to the seaside town of Perast culminates with a lovely boat ride to the manmade island of Gospa od Skrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks). Legend has it that for more than 250 years sailors threw rocks at this site...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun