Kotor's Top 10
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
The scenic 20-minute drive from Kotor to the seaside town of Perast culminates with a lovely boat ride to the manmade island of Gospa od Skrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks). Legend has it that for more than 250 years sailors threw rocks at this site...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall