Kotor's Top 10
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
The scenic 20-minute drive from Kotor to the seaside town of Perast culminates with a lovely boat ride to the manmade island of Gospa od Skrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks). Legend has it that for more than 250 years sailors threw rocks at this site...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 4Travel NewsHighway 1 Is Now Open Again on California’s Big Sur Coast
- 5Air TravelAmerican Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers