Kotor's Top 10
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
The scenic 20-minute drive from Kotor to the seaside town of Perast culminates with a lovely boat ride to the manmade island of Gospa od Skrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks). Legend has it that for more than 250 years sailors threw rocks at this site...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know