Collected by Maureen Hudson
255 Sveti Stasije 85330, Dobrota, Montenegro
If I retire abroad, it might be in Perast, Montenegro, on the beautiful bay of Kotor. Sparkling water, beautiful architecture, and the freshest seafood I've had anywhere....for cheap! Grilled squid with black ink risotto that needs nothing beyond...
It doesn't get any better than Kotor, Montenegro - really, it doesn't. The landscape is stunning, the weather is mild and the architecture is lovely. Throw in a vibrant Southern European culture, and you're really, really close to perfection....
Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
Creating canvas prints from travel photos is no longer a new method nowadays and you can get them done on sites like Popartguru. Though there are recent recorded changes in terms of types of inks used, resolution and the overall printing process,...
Our Lady of the Rocks, Montenegro
Black mountains. Those mountains in the background are the source of the name, Montenegro. Here before me in the Bay of Kotor is the tiny, picture-perfect islet I’ve seen in literature, the very image that lured me to the place. And now, it’s...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna