Collected by AFAR Explorer
26 G. Averof st. Kos, Kos 853 00, Greece
If you're on the island of Kos, do yourself a favor and stop in a Barbouni for a sunset dinner. No, the sun doesn't set into the seas that border this modern Dodecanese restaurant, but Turkey will be the backdrop to your dining experience with...
Kos 853 00, Greece
Upon landing on Pserimos, you might think any of the beachfront tavernas would make a great destination for some lunchtime fun. Don't make that mistake! All the eateries right on the beach host the hoards of pleasure cruisers that stop off for...
Paradise beach, Greece
There are two Paradise Beaches on Kos. One is northeast of Kefalos. It's quite nice with facilities, a bar, and crystal clear waters. The other is southwest of Kefalos. It's also quite nice with facilities, a bar, and crystal clear waters. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna