Collected by Marisa Quintela
240 Olympic-ro, Jamsil 3(sam)-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
The world’s largest indoor amusement park, Lotte World gets more than 7 million visitors annually. Seasonal festivals like the Rio Samba Carnival and the Happy Christmas Party dictate the themes of the daily parades and performances, while...
Dang-dong, Gunpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Ever been to Central Park in New York? Well, Seoul Grand Park is a bit like that, but instead of buying a hot dog, you’ll nosh on dried squid or fish cakes. Stroll through the botanical gardens, ogle gorillas at the world’s 10th-largest zoo, and...
272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea
If you have a few hours to kill before your next flight, don’t sweat the downtime at Incheon Airport. Packed with possibilities, Incheon’s international terminal is a wonder of airport entertainment. A movie theater, ice-skating rink, jimjilbang...
21 Cheonho-daero 4-gil, Sinseol-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's Folk Flea Market is a place where you can buy anything, I mean anything! This scary contraption looks like an invention of a comic book super-villain, but for the small price of 5 dollars you could be tightening those crow's feet and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles