Collected by Karen Park
2160 Ulleungsunhwan-ro, Seo-myeon, Ulleung-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
High above the north shore of Ulleung-do island, Seongbulsa temple isn't an especially old temple, and it's certainly not a large one--just one building--but oh, the setting... So often throughout Korea, if you want the best view of an area, hike...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun