Collected by Courtney Moy
Deoksugung-gil, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Every year in May, Buddha's Birthday brings the amazing Lotus Lantern Parade at nightfall in Seoul. Be amazed as the brightly lit pass you by. Insider's Tip: if you are non-Korean, inquire as to where the foreigners only section is. Sure, you may...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys