Collected by Nancy Martin
137 Seobinggo-ro, Seobinggo-dong, Yongsan-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea
The National Museum of Korea is the largest museum in Korea and houses a comprehensive collection of Korean cultural artifacts that tell the story of Korea’s fascinating history, from ancient days to the modern era. There’s also the Children’s...
161 Sajik-ro, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Originally built in 1395, Gyeongbokgung Palace is the largest and greatest of Seoul’s Five Grand Palaces. Burned down during the Japanese invasion of 1592, it was reconstructed in 1867. Today, the palace grounds, filled with lotus ponds,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map