Collected by Jen
Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
You don't need to go to back alleys or historic markets (although those are great!) to sample traditional snacks in Korea; almost all the major boulevards in the center sprout mini-kitchens, set up on the sidewalk even across from chic...
Taean-ro 95beon-gil, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
This is a road trip and an excursion of chow all rolled into one. First, get yourself to South Korea. That's key. Second, get onto the subway, and head south on Line 1. Get off at Osan College Station. Exit the station, and crawl inside the tented...
12-20 Daeheung-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Near the Ehwa university, many cart bar that sell street food are along the street. The main street food is "tteokbokki(rice cake in hot sauce). Specially, this area's tteokbokki is really hot ! Maybe you might cry while you are eating. With...
807-2 Boseong-ri, Boseong-eup, Boseong, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
South Korea. To the world it is bright neon lights, fuel-efficient cars, genetic research and kimchi. The Land of the Morning Calm is deservedly lauded as a spreading ground for future tech and well known as the K-pop powerhouse, though Seoul is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter