Collected by Slobodan Krstic
Ulica Marka Pola 2, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
We sailed into Korčula late in the afternoon with plenty of time to wander the narrow streets. While crisscrossing the old neighborhoods keep your eyes open for a glimpse into private gardens and ancient townhouses. In the evening be sure to grab...
Gently sitting in the harbour of what is considered a mini-Dubrovnik, these fishermen’s boats were resting in the shallows of Korcula. An island famed for its local Grk wine, and reputedly the birthplace of Marco Polo, it has attracted holiday...
Šetalište Petra Kanavelića, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
What an amazing place to have a drink. But don't have too many. Remember you have to climb back down the ladder. The bar is on top of one of the turrets on the Korcula town wall. You have to climb a steep ladder through a small hatch to get to the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers