Collected by Slobodan Krstic
We sailed into Korčula late in the afternoon with plenty of time to wander the narrow streets. While crisscrossing the old neighborhoods keep your eyes open for a glimpse into private gardens and ancient townhouses. In the evening be sure to grab...
Gently sitting in the harbour of what is considered a mini-Dubrovnik, these fishermen’s boats were resting in the shallows of Korcula. An island famed for its local Grk wine, and reputedly the birthplace of Marco Polo, it has attracted holiday...
Šetalište Petra Kanavelića, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
What an amazing place to have a drink. But don't have too many. Remember you have to climb back down the ladder. The bar is on top of one of the turrets on the Korcula town wall. You have to climb a steep ladder through a small hatch to get to the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village