Collected by Chris Hue
72 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
One of Big Islands nicest beaches, sans prominent road signage. Look for Kekaha Kai state park on your roadmap and find this gem of a beach, white sand, great waves. Only minutes from Kona airport, I was able to soak in some December sun before...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter