Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992, Komodo National Park covers vast areas of land and sea between the islands of Sumbawa and Flores. It's much more than the home of the legendary Komodo lizard (aka the Komodo dragon). Terrestrial...
Perhaps you've seen pink beaches before. But chances are you haven't seen them with a backdrop as spectacular as Komodo National Park's, where fantastical coral formations and swirls of tropical fish wait just steps from a most unique stretch of...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May