Collected by Art Martinez
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
No one gets moving too early in this scorching city, so you are likely to enjoy brunch (and occasionally dinner) at Bomti’s. A mainstay of the Kolkata intellectual community, Surajit “Bomti” Iyengar serves authentic Bengali meals in his elegant...
Metro Stn, 10, Middleton St, Near Maidan, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071, India
Tucked down a little lane in the Park Street neighborhood, Earthcare attracts your attention with a display of books outside the shop. Owner Vinita Mansata stocks an eclectic mix of Indian and foreign authors, with an emphasis on environmental and...
35A, Sarat Bose Road, Opp Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020, India
The Basement presents dance music DJs and local bands, such as Samantak and Mates and the Nukkad Salsa Project, that play a wide range of original music, including reggae, rock, and soul. Karaoke nights, stand-up comedy acts, and art and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos