Collected by Nayha
Ko Wua Ta Lap, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Climbing to the top of Mue Koh for a bird's eye view of Angthong Marine National Park near Ko Samui, Thailand really makes you feel "on top of the world". There are several tour operators on Ko Samui that offer day tours to the park that include...
Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
It's quite a trek to the viewpoint at Ko Wua Talab, but the views out over Mu Ko Angthong National Marine park are worth the climb. It certainly doesn't feel worth it while you're scrambling over razor-sharp rocks that threaten to snap your ankles...
199 Moo 1 Bophut Chaweng Beach, 84320, Thailand Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Save water / drink cocktail - William Shakespeare One of the Bard's lesser-known quotes, but one of my personal favorites. If you visit Samui, make sure that you time it right to spend a Friday night at the Walking Market on Bo Phut Beach. The...
Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
I spent a month on the island of Ko Samui in Thailand doing a yoga teacher training. The retreat center is called Yoga Thailand (or Samahita) and it's owned and run by Paul Dallaghan. There's also a spa and detox center along with amazing food, a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village