Collected by Billy Drake
199 Moo 1 Bophut Chaweng Beach, 84320, Thailand Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Save water / drink cocktail - William Shakespeare One of the Bard's lesser-known quotes, but one of my personal favorites. If you visit Samui, make sure that you time it right to spend a Friday night at the Walking Market on Bo Phut Beach. The...
Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Instead of spending your days lying on the beach in Samui (as tempting and enjoyable as that is!), book yourself on a boat trip to visit the Ang Thong National Marine Park. Not only is whiling away your day on a boat a lot of fun, the scenery is...
Nong Chaeng, Bueng Sam Phan District, Phetchabun, Thailand
Angthong National Marine Park makes for a great day trip from Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani, or any of the other outlying islands. The park boasts some of the most stunning unspoilt beaches in the country, breathtaking views of limestone...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers