Collected by Aditi Ruhi
Kazhuthumuttu, Thoppumpady, Kochi, Kerala, India
We were promised a "sunset boat ride" with our romantic package at a resort in Cochin. The resort itself left much to be desired, but this boat ride was absolutely gorgeous. A 75+ year old man wearing a turban around his head and a twinkle in his...
Parade Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, 682001, India
The first of Fort Cochin’s heritage hotels, the Malabar House has been in operation since 1996, though its history dates all the way back to 1755, when it was commissioned by a Dutchman. Today the boutique hotel is one of the most...
No.2/6A, Calvathy Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
For the most magical dining experience and authentic cuisine, visit Fort House Restaurant in Kochi, India! Hundreds of tea lights dangle from the tree limbs and light up the pathway ascending upon a beautiful waterfront. Depending on your...
Burger St, Near Police Station, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Rest your tired legs, read a book, engage in discussions with world travelers, sip your coffee or simply admire the art without anyone waiting for you to vacate the table. Kashi Art Café feels like an airy tropical garden...
Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
The hotel’s airy Pepper restaurant, with garden and water views, serves a wide variety of international cuisines, including traditional Kerala curries and stews. The kitchen will prepare an elegant sadya by special order. On Willingdon Island,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know