Collected by Aditi Ruhi
Kazhuthumuttu, Thoppumpady, Kochi, Kerala, India
We were promised a "sunset boat ride" with our romantic package at a resort in Cochin. The resort itself left much to be desired, but this boat ride was absolutely gorgeous. A 75+ year old man wearing a turban around his head and a twinkle in his...
Parade Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, 682001, India
The first of Fort Cochin's slew of heritage hotels, Malabar House has been in operation since 1996, though its history dates all the way back to 1755, when it was commissioned by a Dutchman. Today it's one of the most sought-after places to stay...
No.2/6A, Calvathy Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
For the most magical dining experience and authentic cuisine, visit Fort House Restaurant in Kochi, India! Hundreds of tea lights dangle from the tree limbs and light up the pathway ascending upon a beautiful waterfront. Depending on your...
Burgher Street, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Rest your tired legs, read a book, engage in discussions with world travelers, sip your coffee or simply admire the art without anyone waiting for you to vacate the table. Kashi Art Café feels like an airy tropical garden...
Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
The hotel’s airy Pepper restaurant, with garden and water views, serves a wide variety of international cuisines, including traditional Kerala curries and stews. The kitchen will prepare an elegant sadya by special order. On Willingdon Island,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village