Collected by jacqueline frank
1/320, Tower Road, Vasco Da Gama Square, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
A lovely heritage house-turned-hotel in the historic fort area of old Cochin. Across from the hotel, the coast is lined with the area's iconic Chinese fishing nets. The hotel is well located if you only have a day or two before a houseboat tour of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter