Collected by Nina Choi
504 Market St, Knoxville, TN 37902, USA
In 1981, Charles Krutch, Tennessee Valley Authority photographer, at age 94, died with no surviving family members. His will specified a surprise $1.3 million gift to the city to be used for the development of an urban park. A contest was held for...
800 Tyson St, Knoxville, TN 37917, USA
If you ever find yourself rolling through Knoxville looking for coffee, make sure you stop by Remedy Coffee in Old City. I got the Soy Cafe Latte and have since tried a few other drinks there. It seems that no matter what you get you can't go...
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902, USA
The South is, of course, known for its buttery, flaky biscuits. Taste the best May 15-17 at Knoxville’s International Biscuit Festival in Market Square. In addition to biscuit bakeoffs there will be a screening of Pride & Joy, a new film from...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now