Collected by Nina Choi
504 Market St, Knoxville, TN 37902, USA
In 1981, Charles Krutch, Tennessee Valley Authority photographer, at age 94, died with no surviving family members. His will specified a surprise $1.3 million gift to the city to be used for the development of an urban park. A contest was held for...
800 Tyson St, Knoxville, TN 37917, USA
If you ever find yourself rolling through Knoxville looking for coffee, make sure you stop by Remedy Coffee in Old City. I got the Soy Cafe Latte and have since tried a few other drinks there. It seems that no matter what you get you can't go...
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902, USA
The South is, of course, known for its buttery, flaky biscuits. Taste the best May 15-17 at Knoxville’s International Biscuit Festival in Market Square. In addition to biscuit bakeoffs there will be a screening of Pride & Joy, a new film from...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna