Know My Backyard
Collected by Leigha Chan
224 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
James Yoder established Not Just Coffee in 2011. You can't find a better selection of pour-over coffee or handcrafted espresso anywhere. The atmosphere is hip, part of the trendy new 7th Street Market (formerly Reid's). Go more than once, and you...
3201 N Davidson St, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
In Charlotte, North Carolina's NoDa (North Davidson) district, several old mills have been converted into art galleries, shops, and restaurants. Stop by Cabo Fish Taco and try the BBQ Mahi Tacos. There is a load of flavor packed into each flour...
2501 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
Krazy Fish is a unique and fun Plaza Midwood neighborhood restaurant in Charlotte. The focus is on seafood and spice and the global menu includes a multitude of tacos, roti, sandwiches and salads as well as entrees like fried seafood platters and...
235 W Tremont Ave, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
I don’t eat red meat as often as I’d like, but when I do, I really want it to be good. So when I’m deciding on a good red meat sandwich, Common Market is at the top of my cranial list. My default is Darby’s Roast Beef Deluxe: roast beef with cream...
1817 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
The Light Factory, situated in Uptown Charlotte, is one of only four museums for photography and film in the United States. The Light Factory's mission is to promote the power of image via informing, challenging, and stimulating audiences through...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019