Collected by Christina Frøysland
Hua Lin Si （ Hua Lin Lu ）, WuSi Lu ZhongYang ShangWu Qu, Gulou Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350003
Hualin (华林) means "flowery forest", so every city in China tends to have a Hualin Temple, Hualin Road, and so on. What makes this building unique is that it's the oldest wooden structure in all of South China. Originally a prominent community...
Lianjiang, Fuzhou, China
This 200-acre water park features tropical landscapes, slides, castles, and towers ripe for exploring. With a Mayan theme, everything alludes to the mysteries of ancient Mayan culture with classic and informative elements. The lively park is not...
70 Hubin Rd, HuanXiHu ShangQuan, Gulou Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350001
Fuzhou's West Lake Park is one of the most scenic and exciting locations to visit in the city. Located on an islet in the middle of West Lake, the park houses multiple small amusements as well as exhibits. For those looking to peruse the sights,...
21 Xianta St, DongJieKou ShangQuan, Gulou Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350001
Most areas of the city can be traced back to the Tang Dynasty but have been modernized. On Bayiqi road, though, you'll find yourself in one of the older and more immersive shopping districts in Fuzhou. With walking streets and entire roads that...
268 Bayiqi N Rd, DongJieKou ShangQuan, Gulou Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350001
It can be difficult at times to find a change of pace from Chinese food. Luckily, there is Tairyo Teppanyaki, a Japanese restaurant that is both fun and flavorful. Groups of five or more are is seated in front of a chef who cooks your food to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna