Collected by kimberly max
kimberly max′s Wishlist
St. Lawrence's Parish, Macau
People flock to Macau to gamble. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's a shame when time at the roulette wheel takes away from exploring what is otherwise a brilliant little colonial-era treasure. Macau's old cobbled streets are brimming with...
100 Allen St, New York, NY 10002, USA
The fried noodles with seafood and vegetables from Congee Village comprise this little bowl of heaven. I love stepping into a restaurant and realizing that most of the customers are people from the country where the restaurants cuisine comes from....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun