Collected by Kimberly Malmgren
Kimberly Malmgren′s Wishlist
Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Innsbruck is embedded in one of the most impressive mountain ranges in Europe – the Austrian Alps. The city finds itself surrounded by snowy, soaring peaks, which you can’t help but want to climb. While this was long impossible unless you were a...
Gramartstraße 8, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
The German proverb “Der Weg ist das Ziel“only roughly translates to the English equivalent of “The journey is the reward.” It is however absolutely accurate when it comes to the Hungerburgbahn, a state of the art funicular, which attracts many of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun