Collected by Kim Moses
Kim Moses′s Wishlist
Khem Khong, Luang Prabang, Laos
The beautiful town of Louang Prabang in northern Laos is well known for its many temples and monasteries. At the famous Wat Xieng Thong, these two novices started talking to us to improve their english... A very interesting conversation about life...
2 Sanam Chai Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
The Summer Palace, still used by the royal family, includes a variety of architectural styles. This observatory was built for Rama IV, who adored astronomy. The Chinese house can be seen in the distance. The Thai, always accepting and pragmatic...
11 Rue Saint-Michel, 22200 Guingamp, France
So after seeing an absolute 4 star restaurant near St. Michele in France we decide to go. The food and location was amazing. nearby the chef owns his spice shop and when you walk in the spices are on display. This shot represents more than just a...
Dam, 1012 JS Amsterdam, Netherlands
The last night in Amsterdam we are walking near Dam Square. We have been to the Van Gogh Museum earlier and are still marveling at his brilliance. I take two photos nearby and then this one which somehow transforms into a Van Gogh styled image, by...
Long Road, Jamaica
1275 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign