Collected by Kim I
Kim I′s Wishlist
Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
The Great Market Hall in Budapest should be any visitors first stop in order to get acquainted to the people, goods and grub of Hungary. The market is one of those strange places that caters to both locals and tourists alike without losing its...
Budapest, 1085, Baross u. 4, 1085 Hungary
I was informed by a fellow traveler (in a charming Australian twang, no less) that the best bagel in the world was right here in the capital city of Budapest, mere steps from the café in which we were conversing over a beer and a ginger-mint tea...
Budapest, Bakáts tér 8, 1092 Hungary
Sparkly belts from the '70s and T-shirts from the, '50s line the walls of Szputnyik, a fashion shop in downtown Budapest. The Szputnyik Bazaar, located at Bakáts tér 8 in District IX, was opened in 2009 and is described as a crazy playground of...
Budapest, Fiumei út 16-18, 1086 Hungary
Tucked away behind a long brick wall and lines of trees sits the most famous cemetery in Hungary—The National Graveyard on Fiumei Street. Also known as Kerepesi Cemetery, this site, south of the Eastern Railway Station and built in 1847, is where...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands