Collected by Kim Hensley Frketic
Kim Hensley Frketic′s Wishlist
12 N Front St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Hello from Sunday brunch along the waterfront in adorable Amelia Island! Ninety-nine percent of the time, my go-to brunch item is Eggs Benedict, but at Fernandina Beach's Salty Pelican Bar & Grill, my old favorite had a new twist. On the seasonal...
301 Little Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
There's no place for renewal like Sedona, Arizona. The city surrounded by stunning red rocks is the perfect base for hiking, yoga, and pampering yourself at its many spas. The spa at L'Auberge de Sedona has always been known for its excellent...
Devil's Bridge Trail, Arizona 86336, USA
Must see in Sedona! Sedona must not be overlooked when going to Arizona so many amazing hikes here! Ask a local or pull it up on the GPS for Devils bridge... Great hike.. If you are not afraid of heights then walk across the bridge.. Careful not...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys