Collected by Kim Dimson
Kim Dimson′s Wishlist
Place des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, France
When staying in Paris a few weeks ago, my wife and I happened upon this public piano in the leafy Place Des Abbesses in Montmartre. With our hotel just a few yards away, we ended up enjoying a variety of serendipitous recitals--Chopin, jazz,...
Aiguille du Midi, 74400 Chamonix, France
France's Chamonix Valley is one of the most scenic places on the European continent. It's a narrow river valley which houses everything from rock-climbing centers to pulsing bars and pubs, and on both sides of the river the peaks of the French...
1943 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134, USA
My pick for the best cafe in Seattle, Macrina Bakery's headquarters in SoDo, has one of the coolest features I've ever seen: two giant glass windows that let you look into the kitchen and watch the show. Macrina's workers operate at a nonstop,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico