Collected by Angie Senter
58000 Card Sound Rd, Key Largo, FL 33030, USA
Alabama Jack's is a well known shack on the water on Card Sound Road in Key Largo that serves a good lunch. It is in the middle of nowhere just north of the toll bridge. Alabama Jack's is a great place for lunch. It specializes in fresh, fried...
96 Madeira Rd, Islamorada, FL 33036, USA
the menu may be mostly deep fried, the drinks from a machine and the music (cover bands) stuck in the 80s but honestly there is no better place in the upper keys to hang out at sunset time. Go early to get your preferred table on the sand.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun