Collected by Antonia Jibilian
96 Madeira Rd, Islamorada, FL 33036, USA
the menu may be mostly deep fried, the drinks from a machine and the music (cover bands) stuck in the 80s but honestly there is no better place in the upper keys to hang out at sunset time. Go early to get your preferred table on the sand.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter