Collected by Alice
107 Fitzpatrick St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Want to do a bit of shopping in Key West and really help support the local economy? Kino Sandals are affordable and handmade by skilled craftsmen at their Key West Factory. The store was opened in 1966 by Cuban immigrants, and is now managed by...
200 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
If you thought Key Lime was only limited to pies, take note: Kermit's Key Lime shop in Key West has everything from Key Lime Candy to Key Lime Jelly. Pop in to one of two Key West locations, and sample treats, or bring them home to share if you...
511 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
If you're in Key West and need a quick Key Lime fix, then stop in the Key West Key Lime Pie Co. shop and order up a slice of one of their freshly made pies. After you've eaten, spend some time browsing the store full of key lime-flavored goodies....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles