Collected by Chelsea Wong
2 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Fury offers several water sports packages for the Keys. I chose the parasailing, jet skiing, and snorkeling package. For about four hours I was in the waters about a mile or two off Key West crashing waves on a jet ski and holding on for my life...
400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West is billed as "the Home of the Sunset," which means every time the sun sinks below the horizon, it’s time for a party. Since the 1960s, Mallory Square’s dock has been hosting this nightly celebration, which begins two hours...
511 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
If you're in Key West and need a quick Key Lime fix, then stop in the Key West Key Lime Pie Co. shop and order up a slice of one of their freshly made pies. After you've eaten, spend some time browsing the store full of key lime-flavored goodies....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind