Collected by Jessie
108 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Key West Odditorium offers over 10,000 square feet of bizarre, odd, and unusual exhibits. From an eight-foot-tall statue of Captain Jack Sparrow made out of car parts, to a shrunken torso owned by Earnest Hemingway, there will be numerous...
200 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
If you thought Key Lime was only limited to pies, take note: Kermit's Key Lime shop in Key West has everything from Key Lime Candy to Key Lime Jelly. Pop in to one of two Key West locations, and sample treats, or bring them home to share if you...
701 Pauline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Ironically referred to as 'one of the liveliest spots in Key West,' this cemetery, dating from 1847, is full of character. Located in the 'dead center' of Key West in Old Town, its main gates open at the corner of Margaret and Angela streets....
816 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Finding a really good croissant outside of France can prove to be difficult, but the last place you would expect to find a really good French croissant is party-town Key West, Florida! These folks have the real deal and if you are searching an...
907 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West’s most famous literary resident, Ernest Hemingway, lived in this two-story Spanish-colonial villa for nearly a decade and composed several of his best-known works here. His second wife, Pauline, insisted they add a pool to the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises