The wrapping is classic Key...
Key West’s most famous literary resident, Ernest Hemingway, lived in this two-story Spanish-colonial villa for nearly a decade and composed several of his best-known works here. His second wife, Pauline, insisted they add a pool to the...
No place is quite as synonymous with the Key West spirit as Sloppy Joe’s, which has been around since 1933 and was a regular hangout for Ernest Hemingway; the bar even hosts an annual Papa look-alike contest, with white-bearded men competing...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Travel News Cinque Terre Warns Travelers to Avoid Hiking in Flip-Flops—or Risk Being Fined Up to $2,800
- 5 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa