Collected by PATTI CHAPPELLE
2801 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Key West is tiny -- only 42 miles-- so just about every location is a good one. Parrot Key Resort lured me in with photos of bright blue Adirondack chairs on peaceful balconies and secluded swimming pools surrounded by greenery and art...
830 Eaton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Full service bike shop with a massive fleet of cruisers and hybrids for rent, plus a colorful assortment of accessories and more for locals. Rentals come with lights, locks and helmets and our Cannondale hybrids were basically brand new and worked...
1819 Atlantic Blvd #4, Key West, FL 33040, USA
My pet for the day. His name is Bob. Not the most interactive pet but he's got more character and is more fun than a lot of people I know. That's Key West for you. End of the road, quirky, a bit hazy and most of all fun. Frankly I don't want to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles