Collected by Simone Nagel
1819 Atlantic Blvd #4, Key West, FL 33040, USA
My pet for the day. His name is Bob. Not the most interactive pet but he's got more character and is more fun than a lot of people I know. That's Key West for you. End of the road, quirky, a bit hazy and most of all fun. Frankly I don't want to...
528 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Launched in 2006, this bar boasts over 150 rums and an extensive collection of craft beers. Known most for its bar selection, Rum Barrel also offers many classic American dishes like Philly cheese steak and flatbread pizza. Be sure to check out...
Whitehead St & South Street, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Southernmost Point buoy, at the corner of Whitehead Street and South Street, marks not only the spot for the southernmost point of the continental United States but also the distance (90 miles) to the next country, Cuba. The...
1805 Staples Ave Suite 101, Key West, FL 33040, USA
The Conch Tour Train is a very popular attraction in Key West. Since 1958, this company has taken visitors on tours of the town. You will see Mallory Square, the Wrecker's Museum, the Aquarium, the Harry Truman Little White House, Mel Fisher's...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States