Collected by Anushka Prasad
Parade Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, 682001, India
Fort Kochi is a beautiful little fishing village with everything I look for in a destination. Eco-friendly hotel, decorated by an owner with exquisite taste, delicious food, walk-able town, great shopping and historic sites. Known as the center of...
Burger St, Near Police Station, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Rest your tired legs, read a book, engage in discussions with world travelers, sip your coffee or simply admire the art without anyone waiting for you to vacate the table. Kashi Art Café feels like an airy tropical garden...
Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
The hotel’s airy Pepper restaurant, with garden and water views, serves a wide variety of international cuisines, including traditional Kerala curries and stews. The kitchen will prepare an elegant sadya by special order. On Willingdon Island,...
1/387, Princess St, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Kathakali is dance form that is native to Kerala, India. Performances are of classic plays. In days gone by, performances would fill an entire day. Nowadays, performances are just a couple of hours long. The hallmarks of Kathakali are the use of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico