Kenya Safari Highlights
Collected by Laura Genutis
A collection of highlights from Kenyan Safari travels.
Olare Orok River, Masai Mara, Kenya
Eagle View’s nine tented suites opened a year ago on a ridge that overlooks a broad swath of savannah in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy. The camp pays a guaranteed income to each of the approximately 500 families who own the conservancy. Masai...
Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Yes, you can view the greatest wildlife spectacle in the natural world without the company of over 160 vehicles. Over a million wildebeest and eight-hundred thousand zebra, the giant crocs never go hungry in the flow of survival of the fittest....
Maasai Mara National Reserve, Sekenani Gate, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
It's easy enough to get on a flight to Nairobi, then go on safari in the Masai Mara and see an incredible amount of animals, and hopefully some amazing sights such as this cheetah. But it doesn't have to be nearly as expensive as some may think....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun