Collected by Jamie
In what is considered one of the earth's greatest spectacles, over a million wildebeest make their way from Tanzania’s Serengeti to Kenya in search of lusher grasslands. The great migration is a very good reason to visit the...
KWS Central Workshop Gate, off, Nairobi, Kenya
The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust rescues orphaned baby elephants from the wild, nurturing and raising them through the grief of losing their families, and then eases them back into their natural habitat when they are old and strong...
Gogo Falls Road, Nairobi, Kenya
Out in the leafy suburb of Karen, about 30 minutes' drive from central Nairobi, lies the Giraffe Manor. Famously home to the friendly, constantly hungry population of endangered Rothschild's giraffes, this is one hell of a place to spend a night...
Langata South Road, Nairobi, Kenya
No trip to Kenya is complete without picking up some of the beautiful handicrafts available here. Once of the best places to find these is at Langata Link – a house in the leafy suburb of Karen where every room has been turned into a different...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now