Collected by Angela Park
Duma Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Our fist night in Nairobi at The Giraffe Manor, a giraffe stuck her long neck into the dining room. Her 18 inch tongue curled around our fingers as she plucked giraffe food pellets from our hands and watched us with dark soulful eyes. The next...
Ali Barbours Rd, Diani Beach, Kenya
Residents of Diani Beach on the Kenyan coast must have a good laugh when the camels are brought out: travelers trip over themselves to ogle them. Something about seeing camels on a white sand beach in Kenya sends a clear message that you’re not in...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys