Collected by Meghan Keen
Woodvale Grove, Nairobi, Kenya
Well-known to locals and high-end business travelers, the Sankara is Nairobi’s most posh hotel in the hip neighborhood of Westlands. Not commonly used by safari tour companies, I recommend a stopover here for a real taste of the city in a central...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter