Collected by H PETER BERMAN
Oostduinkerke, 8670 Koksijde, Belgium
At Oostduinkerke, visitors can get a taste of a fisherman’s life from the past. Here, folklore is kept alive because it's the only place in Europe where the trade of horseback shrimp fishing is still practiced. You can watch the fishermen at work...
Place du Cardinal Luçon, 51100 Reims, France
We ended our wonderful weekend getaway in Champagne region with the visit of the Notre-Dame de Reims - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the coronation place of the kings of France. The Cathedral is one of Europe's most important Gothic structures....
Visiting Upper Normandy was simply amazing. Étretat was one of the places in France I dreamed of seeing, for a long time. When I got to the top of the cliffs and got to see this breathtaking view I was speechless. Like a kid who really wanted...
4 Rue de Châlons, 51130 Vertus, France
This has to be the best hot salad I have ever had, anywhere. That day we had only breakfast and the rest of the day we had champagne only so by the time we got to dinner we were starving. We got to the La Comedia restaurant and immediately decided...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years