Collected by Andrea
Maidstone ME17 1PL, UK
Going to Leeds Castle last Spring was a real treat as daffodils and tulips were in bloom everywhere and ducks, swans and peacocks were roaming the castle grounds, a big hit for our kids. Inside is as spectacular as the outside. The rooms are...
Edenbridge TN8 7NL, UK
English Castles are so charming and are great ways to get away from the hustle of London. Hever Castle is on the small side, but the beautiful gardens make up for its size. Make sure you stop by the water maze, but be prepared to get wet!
Luxted Rd, Downe, Orpington BR6 7JT, UK
We had a great time one Saturday morning at the Down House, home of Charles Darwin. The house is very beautiful and the gardens interesting. It was a warm and sunny day so we had tea and crumpets in the yard while others were relaxing and reading...
Blacknest Rd, Sunningdale, Ascot SL5 7SE, UK
Coworth Park, a gorgeous 240-acre property just 45 minutes outside of London in the town of Ascot, is the perfect place to live out your British countryside fantasies. It's the only hotel in the UK that has its own polo fields and some of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter