Collected by Ken Street
Ken Street′s Wishlist
Verona, VR, Italy
Verona is often buried in its Romeo & Juliet lore, however the city has much more than a classic romance to offer. Truly shaped under Roman rule, at times it can seem like a younger sister to Rome, especially with the Colosseum-esque Arena in the...
37129 Verona, VR, Italy
Castel San Pietro is one of the most romantic viewpoints overlooking Verona, Italy - and naturally, perfect for watching the sunset. One by one the couples disappear after the sun passes behind the distant mountains. But the show has only just...
Portichetti Fontanelle, 3, 37100 Verona VR, Italy
Up near the Teatro Romano and Castel San Pietro (great view of Verona!), my boyfriend and I found La Fontanina, "the little fountain." Now, I love fountains more than most people—but not as much as I love this restaurant. And the fact that it's...
Piazzale Castel S. Pietro, 37129 Verona VR, Italy
After having a glorious dinner, my boyfriend and I walked up to Castel San Pietro. The beautiful fortress, built in 1398 and once used for military purposes due to the convenience it provided in controlling the city, provides a stunning view of...
Piazza Erbe, 10, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
The 12th century Lamberti Tower in Piazza delle Erbe rises 84 meters over Verona. It, like all other towers at the time, used to flaunt the wealth of the family it was built for. When I climbed it (relaxedly, in an elevator), it flaunted the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles