Collected by Kelsey Haley
Kelsey Haley′s Wishlist
Prinsengracht 112, 1015 EA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Just down the street from the Anne Frank House is the Amsterdam Cheese Museum. It feels more like a shop, shelves filled to the ceiling with a huge variety of Dutch cheeses, including the world-famous gouda and edam varieties. If you are strolling...
127 Bree St, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Birds Boutique Cafe is a mildly quirky and unpretentious place to have a cappuccino. With their family-style seating around large wooden tables, you'll be tempted to strike up a conversation with a stranger next to you. Speaking of family, it's a...
273 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Through an unmarked door and up a steep staircase above Royale Eatery you'll find the Waiting Room, a bar and lounge with retro style (but it's usually too dark inside to really notice it). The best part of the multi-level lounge is the rooftop...
Wolvenstraat 9, 1016 EM Amsterdam, Netherlands
"9 Streets" (De 9 Straatjes) is a charming, picturesque shopping area in the heart of Amsterdam's canal district. Located between Leidsestraat and Raadhuisstraat, this area is named after the nine side streets connecting the main 17th-century...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local