Collected by Kelli Rollins
Kelli Rollins′s Wishlist
701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The Ace Hotel in Palm Springs is a converted Howard Johnson that still has a cool 70s vibe with a modern flare. When you stay, you'll be among young hipsters and cool couples waiting to waste the day away poolside. The property also has a yummy...
905 Country Club Rd, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
There’s a comfortable stillness to the acres of Ojai Valley Inn and Spa that’s apparent even when a cacophony of voices fills the air. Sunlight shines brightly against the resort’s white façade, which gleams in unison from...
615 W Ojai Ave, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
Who would have thought you can travel less than 90 minutes from LA and transplant yourself into another world. Ojai Rancho Inn is a small, hip, recently renovated motel at the end of downtown Ojai. Owned by the creative team behind the Shelter...
Bungalow Heaven, Pasadena, CA 91104, USA
Pasadena's Bungalow Heaven is a lovely neighborhood with history, beauty, and character. The shaded sidewalks of Bungalow Heaven's tree-lined streets are perfect for a walk, and the Arts and Crafts architecture of the early 1900's is delightful....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun