Kazakhstan...a real adventure
Collected by Michael Soncina
улица Асета Найманбаева 95, Almaty 050020, Kazakhstan
One of the most amazing and mysterious things I have noticed on my trip is the strange fascination Kazakhstan has with the Beatles. They’re everywhere: on bars, shops and in all aspects of Kazakh urban life. My understanding is that this all stems...
Semey 070000, Kazakhstan
Semey is a little town located in Eastern Kazakhstan that is primarily famous for being part of the nuclear polygon, a part of the Kazakhstan used extensively for nuclear tests. But what few tourists know is that it is the perfect small town for a...
For a solo backpacker in Kazakhstan, the idea of traveling is a strange experience. When one goes to Rome, Egypt or even Japan most people have an idea of the sites, cultures and people they will interact with, but Kazakhstan can be a bit of a...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos