Kazakhstan...a real adventure
Collected by Michael Soncina
улица Асета Найманбаева 95, Almaty 050020, Kazakhstan
One of the most amazing and mysterious things I have noticed on my trip is the strange fascination Kazakhstan has with the Beatles. They’re everywhere: on bars, shops and in all aspects of Kazakh urban life. My understanding is that this all stems...
Semey 070000, Kazakhstan
Semey is a little town located in Eastern Kazakhstan that is primarily famous for being part of the nuclear polygon, a part of the Kazakhstan used extensively for nuclear tests. But what few tourists know is that it is the perfect small town for a...
For a solo backpacker in Kazakhstan, the idea of traveling is a strange experience. When one goes to Rome, Egypt or even Japan most people have an idea of the sites, cultures and people they will interact with, but Kazakhstan can be a bit of a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers