Kazakhstan...a real adventure
Collected by Michael Soncina
улица Асета Найманбаева, 95, Almaty 050020, Kazakhstan
One of the most amazing and mysterious things I have noticed on my trip is the strange fascination Kazakhstan has with the Beatles. They’re everywhere: on bars, shops and in all aspects of Kazakh urban life. My understanding is that this all stems...
Semey 070000, Kazakhstan
Semey is a little town located in Eastern Kazakhstan that is primarily famous for being part of the nuclear polygon, a part of the Kazakhstan used extensively for nuclear tests. But what few tourists know is that it is the perfect small town for a...
For a solo backpacker in Kazakhstan, the idea of traveling is a strange experience. When one goes to Rome, Egypt or even Japan most people have an idea of the sites, cultures and people they will interact with, but Kazakhstan can be a bit of a...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December